Careers with Jenvey
Jenvey Dynamics is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of motorsport fuel injection throttle bodies and induction systems.
We are recruiting for a Production Manager to join our ambitious Senior Management team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will have the opportunity to influence the future of the business. This is a hands on and diverse role leading a fantastic team throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Ensuring on time in full deliveries of high quality products to our customers.
- Proactive management of the manufacturing team including foundry, small fabrications, CNC machine shop, assembly and dispatch.
- Leading the generation of accurate works orders with our ERP system (Orderwise)
- Focusing on process development and continual improvement throughout the factory.
- Working with the design team to ensure the successful transition of new motorsport products into manufacture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in manufacturing
CNC MACHINIST / OPERATOR (March 19)
Jenvey Dynamics is the world leader in the design and manufacture of motorsport fuel injection throttle bodies and induction systems.
We are recruiting a CNC Machinist/Operator. Working as part of a small team running small batches of high quality components with a responsibility to continually improve processes, tooling and fixtures. We are looking for an experienced machinist with excellent practical skills and a keen eye for quality. The role is based at our head office in Bridgnorth and offers a great opportunity for anyone wanting a career in motorsport.
Strong CNC control knowledge (ideally Haas)
Small batch machining
CAD CAM ideally OneCNC
Please forward C.V and covering letter, including current salary details, to:Mike Jenvey ([email protected])Jenvey Dynamics LtdBuilding 2,Stanmore Industrial Estate,BridgnorthShropshireWVV15 5HP