Careers with Jenvey
Jenvey Dynamics are a world leader in the design, development, manufacture and supply of fuel injection throttle bodies and induction systems for motorsport, classic cars, niche vehicle manufacturers and OEM prototyping.
Our people are at the heart of our successful organisation and due to growth and expansion we are looking to develop our team in Bridgnorth.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with us?
- We offer 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory)
- We provide free hot drinks and fresh fruit daily
- We provide full training, development and support
- We’re based on a Green Field site, great for lunch time walks
- We have small and friendly teams
- We offer regular opportunities for you to shape what we do through our Colleague suggestion scheme
- Free onsite parking
- We provide all uniform and PPE
We value the individuality and the skills that every individual brings to the workplace. Join our driven team and take full advantage of the opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
CNC Programmer / setter / operator £10 to £14ph, based on experience
38.5 hours per week (8am to 4:30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am to 3.00pm on Friday)
• Small batch CNC programming
• setting and milling 4 axis machines on Siemens controller
• OneCNC CAM programming, setting and operating on HAAS 4 axis machines (OneCNC training can be given)
We’re looking for people who can operate a machine independently whilst developing the department as part of a team.